English | Bahasa Indonesia
Blockchain & Crypto - Menu
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- > Crypto-Investing 101
- >> Why Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- >> Cryptocurrency Market Cap Growth
- >> Understanding the Blockchain as a Cryptocurrency Investor
- >> List of Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins
- >> How to be Across Upcoming Crypto ICOs
- >> How to Assess Crypto Projects and Altcoins
- >> How to Verify Transactions on the Blockchain
- >> Ways to Store Cryptocurrency
- > Bitcoin
- >> Satoshi Nakamoto
- >> Bitcoin Price
- >> How to buy Bitcoin
- >> The best Bitcoin wallets
- > Ethereum
- >> Ethereum Price
- >> How to buy Ethereum
- >> The best Ethereum wallets
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
- Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, which is a pseudonym and not a real person.
- In November 2008, Satoshi posted a whitepaper on the Internet titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”. The Bitcoin network was then created in January 2009, and the first Bitcoins were issued.
- The first block of Bitcoin (also known as the Genesis block) was mined by Satoshi Nakamoto with a reward of 50 Bitcoins (BTC).
- Although there have been many speculations, Satoshi Nakamoto’s real identity is still unknown until present day.