English | Bahasa Indonesia
Blockchain & Crypto - Menu
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- > Crypto-Investing 101
- >> Why Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- >> Cryptocurrency Market Cap Growth
- >> List of Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins
- >> How to be Across Upcoming Crypto ICOs
- >> How to Assess Crypto Projects and Altcoins
- >> How to Verify Transactions on the Blockchain
- >> Ways to Store Cryptocurrency
- > Bitcoin
- >> Satoshi Nakamoto
- >> Bitcoin Price
- >> How to buy Bitcoin
- >> The best Bitcoin wallets
- > Ethereum
- >> Ethereum Price
- >> How to buy Ethereum
- >> The best Ethereum wallets
How to be Across Upcoming Crypto ICOs
ICO = Initial Coin Offering. This is sort of like IPOs but it’s the crypto version. Instead of acquiring common currencies like the dollar, they acquire cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum from regular investors via internet. The goal is to crowd-fund specific token projects. It is also known as TGE (Token Generation Event).
There are already many websites that list upcoming cryptocurrency ICOs. Some of them even provide the ICOs ratings and reviews, based on their own analysis to help you make investment decisions. I've included the website list in the below.
Always do your own research and due diligence before you invest in anything
List of Websites that provide Upcoming ICOs
- ICOrating.com - Provides the summary of the project, scored by their analysis, and also their full assessments.
- ICOtracker.net - Provides the summary of the project and links to the project resources.
- SmithandCrown.com - Provides the summary of the project and links to the project resources.
- ICOcountdown.com - Provides count down to crowd sales and the link to the project.
- CoinSchedule.com - Provides the summary of the project and links to the project resources.
Note: The information in this website and the links provided are for general information only and should not be taken as a financial advice.