English | Bahasa Indonesia
Blockchain & Crypto - Menu
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- > Crypto-Investing 101
- >> Why Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- >> Cryptocurrency Market Cap Growth
- >> List of Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins
- >> How to be Across Upcoming Crypto ICOs
- >> How to Assess Crypto Projects and Altcoins
- >> How to Verify Transactions on the Blockchain
- >> Ways to Store Cryptocurrency
- > Bitcoin
- >> Satoshi Nakamoto
- >> Bitcoin Price
- >> How to buy Bitcoin
- >> The best Bitcoin wallets
- > Ethereum
- >> Ethereum Price
- >> How to buy Ethereum
- >> The best Ethereum wallets
Why invest in cryptocurrencies?
If you invested $100 in Bitcoin on 16 Aug 2009 (exactly 8 years ago), that $100 would have turned to $6.868m - yes, over 6 million dollars today (16 Aug 2017).
- Bitcoin price 16 Aug 2009 = $0.06
- Bitcoin price 16 Aug 2017 = $4,121.29
- Return on Investment = 6,868,816.67%
- Source: 99bitcoins.com
If you invested $100 in Ethereum ICO in Aug 2014, that $100 would have turned to $99,626 today (16 Aug 2017).
- Ethereum ICO in Aug 2014:
- 1 BTC = 2,000 ETH = $600
- 1 ETH = $0.3
- Ether price 16 Aug 2017 = $298.88
- Return on Investment = 996,266.67%
- Sources: Quora.com & Coinmarketcap.com
Antshares / Neo (ANS/NEO)
If you invested $100 in Antshares (now called NEO) on 9 Sep 2016 (almost a year ago), that $100 would have turned to $25,583 today (16 Aug 2017).
- Antshares price 9 Sep 2016 = $0.18
- Neo price 16 Aug 2017 = $46.05
- Return on Investment = 25,583.33%
- Source: Coinmarketcap.com
You get the point.
Note: The information in this website and the links provided are for general information only and should not be taken as a financial advice.