English | Bahasa Indonesia
Blockchain & Crypto - Menu
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- > Crypto-Investing 101
- >> Why Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- >> Cryptocurrency Market Cap Growth
- >> List of Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins
- >> How to be Across Upcoming Crypto ICOs
- >> How to Assess Crypto Projects and Altcoins
- >> How to Verify Transactions on the Blockchain
- >> Ways to Store Cryptocurrency
- > Bitcoin
- >> Satoshi Nakamoto
- >> Bitcoin Price
- >> How to buy Bitcoin
- >> The best Bitcoin wallets
- > Ethereum
- >> Ethereum Price
- >> How to buy Ethereum
- >> The best Ethereum wallets
How to Buy Ethereum / Ether (ETH)
Currently, the popularity and price of Ethereum is rising - closing into Bitcoin. Some people even predicted that the market cap of Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin's market cap. How can we buy and invest in Ether?
- If you are based in North America, most countries in Europe, Australia or Singapore, you can buy Ethereum via Coinbase. Buy using this link to get US$10 bonus in Bitcoin, if you buy or sell US$100 of digital currency or more.
- If you are based in Indonesia, you can buy Ethereum via Bitcoin.co.id. You would have to buy some Bitcoin first, which you can then exchange to Ether / Ethereum on their platform.
What is the Safest Way to Store Ether?
There are many ways to keep your Ether. However, if you do not control your own private key, that means you do not truly control your Ether.
- Ledger Nano S is one of the most popular hardware wallets in the market, and it is not that expensive.
- Ledger Blue has a better user experience and a larger screen, if you have some extra money to spend for your cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
- Trezor is one of the first pioneers for a safe Ether hardware wallet.