Since both of us have never been on a helicopter ride before, we have decided to go with the Alpine Snow Landing excursion, by helitours.co.nz in our Queenstown trip.
Important information about the Alpine Snow Landing helicopter ride:
- Price: On the website, it is advertised at $345 per person. But if you just go to some excursion resellers / tourist information sites in Queenstown, they will be able to give you good discounts. FYI we booked just one day before, which is probably why they sell it at a discount, to fill the empty seats. We paid $255 per person.
- Helicopter ride time:
- 25 minutes flying from Queesntown airport to the snowy mountains
- 15 minutes landing and walk around the mountains
- 25 minutes flying from the snowy mountains back to Queesntown airport
- The whole experience ride time: Around 1.5 to 2 hours including transport / pick up
- Pick up area: The station buiding (corner of Shotover St and Camp St)
2 thoughts on “Helicopter Ride in Queenstown – Alpine Snow Landing – helitours.co.nz”
Comments are closed.